How Does it Work?
1. Pick out the piece of pottery you would like to paint
2. Paint the piece using paints (we have over 30 colors to choose from!), brushes, pens, sponges, stencils, or your fingers and toes!
3. Sign your piece & Check out
4. Over the next few days, your piece will dry
5. Your piece will be clear glazed and fired in the studio
6. Pick up your piece or Have it mailed to you
Questions or Concerns? Contact Us! We would be happy to answer any questions you may have!
The Clay Cottage is a Paint-Your-Own Pottery Studio located in the beautiful Ocean Isle Beach, NC specializing in unique art and lots of fun! We offer a warm and friendly environment for all of our guest as you come and create a piece of pottery that is uniquely you! From small animal figurines for the kiddos to travel mugs, bowls, serving dishes, (and more!) the Clay Cottage is sure to have a piece of pottery for artists of all ages and levels of experience. Make your time at the beach one to remember with great memories and a priceless piece of pottery created by you!